1. This Disclaimer Policy (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") applies to all services, products, and information provided by Järpstigen IT HB, with organization number 969788–8650, also known as WhistleSecure or WhistleSecure.com (hereinafter referred to as "we", "us", or "our").
2.1 While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we do not guarantee that the information provided through our services or on our website is always current, accurate, or complete. All information is provided "as is" without any form of warranty.
2.2 The costumer have to always ensure that no new cases have been reported in the system and to manually respond to/manage the report. The email notification should be viewed as an additional security layer to avoid missing a report, but it cannot and should not be seen as the sole indication for the client to review reports in the system. We reserve the right that the notification might not work at all times. This can be due to, but is not limited to: settings in the client's email profile, issues with the email provider, or malfunctions in the system. If WhistleSecure is aware of a malfunction, they should take measures to try and resolve the issue.
2.3. we offer free legal advice to all our customers, including a complimentary "whistleblower policy". It's important to understand that this service should only be viewed as "know how" and not as formal legal advice. We provide no guarantees and take no responsibility for consequences, damages, or losses, whether material, financial, or otherwise, that may arise as a result of the advice we provide. We also do not bear any responsibility in specific whistleblower cases. If you, as a customer, are facing a particularly problematic case, including whistleblower matters, we can recommend several lawyers who can assist you further. Please note that this service, as well as our legal advice, is provided as time permits. The customer cannot claim that another party should perform work where costs or responsibilities are referred to us if the customer believes they have not received the assistance they feel entitled to.
2.4. We offer our customers an IT system designed to facilitate compliance with the new whistleblower law. We guarantee in our contracts that this online & web-based system will be available 98% of the time. However, we reserve the right to temporarily shut down the system if needed for system updates, unforeseen events, or other special situations. If availability falls below the guaranteed 98% threshold, customers cannot claim any form of compensation or reimbursement. Furthermore, we reserve the right to make our service available under a different domain name digitally.
3. Under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of data, lost revenues, or other economic losses that may arise from the use of our services or products, even if we have been informed of the possibility of such damages. Customer's Responsibility
4. The customer is solely responsible for how they use the information and services provided by us. Customers should always carefully consider the accuracy and relevance of the information for their specific situation. All advice and support are provided as time permits, and whistlesecure assumes no responsibility for any damage that may arise from the use of advice or support, whether directly or indirectly, in any form. Our legal advice should only be seen as guidance on how we think or would have acted if a potential case had arisen within our organization, based on the knowledge we have in various subjects and experiences.
5. The customer hereby agrees that they will not hold us liable for any decisions, actions, or results based on, or in connection with, the use of our services or products. The customer hereby waives all rights to sue us or claim any form of compensation due to the use of our services or products.
6. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without notice. It is the customer's responsibility to regularly review this Policy for any changes.
7. This Policy shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law. Any disputes arising in connection with this Policy shall be settled by a general court in Stockholm.